Unfortunately, due to the not-developed tourism business nowadays exists
only small number of agrotouristic farms.
Very interesting is the agrotouristic enterprise in Shemakha district, where
enthusiasts created necessary conditions to host tourists in ancient fortress.
In numerous picturesque districts of the republic there are people able and
ready to host tourists in their private houses, showing their life style and
presenting the dishes of national cuisine. Each such family has also the guide
for local sights.
In various corners of the republic interesting for their sights there are
constructed private hotels furnished with everything tourist could need:
Pirkuli resort is situated close to Pirkuli reserve in Shemakha district. It is
owned by the local resident. Tourists have various entertainment here - skis,
hiking and horse-riding, other sports, as well as visits to local astrophysical
There are also guides for mountain trips.
- is situated on Absheron peninsula at the Caspian Sea. This resort has
comfortable 1,2, and 3-room apartments and can host up to 45 guests. It owns
private beach and provides 24-channel satellite TV system.
- "Guest house"
- is situated near Nabran site. The beach is between the sea and dense
forest. 2 and 3-room cottages are furnished in European style.
- "Long forest"
- is near Guba town and is situated in the forest. Small cozy cottages are
furnished with all necessities: TV, bar, air-condition, kitchen, bathroom,
phone. There are sauna, tennis and volleyball courts at its territory.
- "Tala" holiday hotel
- is in Tala area, near Zaqatala town. It provides good-quality apartments.
- "Ilisu" resort zone
- is situated at the picturesque shore of Gurnuk-chai River. There are both
apartments and cottages for the rest.
- "Karvansaray" hotel
- is a former Karavan-saray in Sheki town that was reconstructed into hotel
preserving ancient architecture.
- "Rus Meshesy" hotel
- is situated near Gabel district center.
- "Talystan" motel
- is in district center Ismailly.
- "Jenet Baghy" resort zone
- is in Alty Agach area.
- "Deshtvend" hotel
- is in Masally town, subtropical area of Azerbaijan.
- "Gara Bulagh" resort zone
- provides small comfortable cottages built in traditions of local national
- "Palm-tree" resort zone
- is situated in Nabran, at the shore of Caspian Sea and provides
Besides above mentioned, there are guesthouses in all picturesque corners of