- To nature sanctuaries in the South Caucasus
- Hike, ride and take driving tours in the National Parks as well as in the
buffer zones of the Nature Reserves: Shikahogh and Khosrov Reserves, Sevan and Dilijan National Parks (Armenia),
Lagodekhi Reserve and Borjomi-Kharagouli National Park (Georgia) and Ilisu State Nature Reserve (Azerbaijan).
- Agro-rural tour
- Holiday with local families in all Armenian and Georgian regions of rural areas, as well as in Lagich and Ilisu villages (
near Massala, Azerbaijan). Your hosts offer not only comfortable rooms but tasty regional cuisine and many additional attractions like
hiking, visiting natural and cultural monuments, horse riding trips, fishing etc.
- God is One
- Monuments of Christianity - Visit Armenian Apostolic and Georgian Opthodox Churches. Visit religion sites: Moslem
mosques, Albanian and Orthodox churches and Jewish synagogues (Azerbaijan).
- Experience some of the finest birding in the Western Palearctic, a small country rich in exciting birds but barely visited
by birders - until now (Armenia). Visit the mountainous region of Georgia - Kazbegi where tourists exploit natural and historical sights of
this wonderful land in Georgia - Khevi. Take a birdwatching adventure in the Kizilagach state nature reserve, the largest breeding site in
- Sailing and Rafting
- Sail and wind-surf on Lake Sevan - one of the largest high altitude lakes in the world, hemmed in by dormant
volcanic mountains (Armenia). Descend from the rapid mountain rivers of Georgia: Rioni and Aragvi.
- Horse-riding tourism
- Climb mountain passes and meander down river canyons on Mt. Aragats, visit medieval mountain churches
and chapels, impenetrable fortresses ( Armenia). Horse-riding tours in Tbilisi - 7 days; and Tbilisi - Kutaisi - Sairme - Batum - 14 days. (
Georgia). Take horse-riding tours in the Greater Caucasus - the Shamakhy, Guba, Ilisu and Zagatala regions as well as in the Talysh
- Mountain symphony
- Hike and mountain climb on Mt.Aragats ( altitude 4090 meters) as well as on the Geghama Mountain Range
and its tallest peak Mt. Azhdahak with a crystal clear crater lake on the altitude 3597m. ( Armenia). Visit mountainious regions in
northern Georgia and witness the ascent of the Greater Caucasian peaks. Climb Mt. Shahdag (Azerbaijan).
- Evidence of the evolution of mankind
- Archeologist quides take you on a trek through millenia to extraordinary locations where
you can uncover the first Armenian empire, Urartu, tours the 6 millennium bce Metsamor, a 5 millennium bce observatory at Karahundj,
the Lake Kingdom of Lechashen, with a cyclopic wall stretching for more than ten kilometers and many other arcaeological/historical
sites (Armenia). Visit unique natural monuments: Sataplia (footprints of dinosaurs and relic groves), and monuments of world
significance as well included in the list of UNESCO ( Georgia).
- Natural/Cultural Heritage Trails
- Hike, trek, camp and conduct field observations - mountains, river canyons, caves, springs, lakes,
waterfalls and ancient cultural manifestations reached only by foot ( Armenia). Visit the famous Georgian Military Highway and nearest
gorges and canions. Trek the famous Albanian pass through the ridge of the Great Caucasus (Azerbaijan).
- Wine tour
- Follow the fabled road which linked Asia and Europe and feast on culinary delights prepared by our master chefs. Visiting
the regions Vayots Dzor and Tavush ( Armenia); Kakheti and Imereti (Georgia) well-known for their uniques wines and cuisines. Wine
tour and hooch degustation in Shamakhy, Ilisu, Gyandja, Nidj (Azerbaijan).
- Rock and land formations
- Witness unique geological monuments of Armenia, signs of active geological processes that continue
today - dormant volcanos and crater lakes, karst caves and cave monasteries, natural gem deposits, mineral springs canyons, and
waterfalls, exotic towers and pyramids, natural bridges and tunnels, paleontological monuments etc. The caves of Georgia (towns
hewed in rocks) - are nestled in famous cave-towns such as Uplistsikhe, Vardzia, Sataplia and David Gareji.
- Tours for cyclists
- Ride from the Pearl of Armenia, Lake Sevan through the Selim mountain pass and the Selim Caravansaray
(2410m.) to Armenia's sacred monuments in the beautiful southern regions of Vayots Dzor and Siunik (Armenia). Visit the Colkheti
plateau and the many historical and natural sights there( in Georgia). Riding tours in the Great Caucasus and Talysh Mountains
- Mountain skiing
- Downhill skiing can be found in the mountain resort of Tsaghkadzor and on the slopes of Mountain Aragats. There
are combined downhill and crosscountry skiing tours trough the Gegharkunik , Lori and Tavush regions ( Armenia). Spend your holiday
in the mountain ski resorts of Georgia, Gudauri and Bakuriani, where all the necessary elements of a perfect holiday can be enjoyed.
Armenian Ecotourism Association
Eco-Agrotourism in South Caucasus, 2002